With the engine out to fix the oil pressure issue, I decided to finally go ahead and install the IRS subframe.
First step: Out with the old:
Next step is to assembly all the bits:
Then, shove it all under the body and lift it into position - sounds a little easier then it is,,,
but eventually, I made it!
The IRS arms are already in their final position. I only hope the torsion bars are adjusted correctly!
Well, this will only be seen after the final assembly, with everything in place and the car back on the ground...
A nice, dry bellhousing - I hope it stays dry - Of course, I already filled the gear box with the appropriate oil and replaced the input shaft seal.
Assembly of brake lines, drums and so on will follow soon!