Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016

Instrument cluster installed!

This weekend I spent a lot of time with the Fasback. I installed the instruments, changed the oil for the first time on the new engine, checked and repaired the horn - as it it didn't work anymore and found the cause for the annoying knock in the front beam... A clamp screw for a ball joint got lose and moved up and down in the spindle!

Oil pressure sender installed:

the vehicle side harness, ready for final assembly:

This is the final installment of the instruments:
It is a bit hidden, but when I am in the driver seat I can perfectly observe what is going on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen