Yes - this is a double post, but there are only a few visitors to my VW Baja Bug /Hazard Streaker build blog: http://volksstreaker.blogspot.de/ , so I also posted here...
I finally took the time and updated the garage door. I ordered 5 glas
inserts, they allow some daylight to enter the garage and it is now
easy to see for visitors if I might be in the garage...
The before picture:
upper segment had to be removed carefully, than I measured trice, cut
once, installed the inner and outer frames, glass inserts, annoying the
neighors with the sound of the angle grinder...
... and another job done! A nice, even pattern of glass inserts!
P.S.: I know the lower zinc sheetmetal of the roof has to be fixed!