Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015

IRS subframe continued

Today I spent some time in the garage to continue the IRS build. I started cleaning the internals and installed a new shift rod bushing and gave the nose cone a lick of paint:

(The reverse light switch is installed as well)

Then I cleaned the mating surfaces:

A new gasket was prepared...

... and the nose cone found its new home - the correct Type 3 hockey stick is installed as well - the countersunk is pointing toward the bottom:

Then I loctited the missing threaded pin on the frame...

... and started painting the whole thing:
(The paint is still wet, it will be semi gloss black in the end)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen